Are you an SEO, blogger, and digital marketing expert, or an agency?
Do you want to start with the most popular SEO tools for your marketing campaign?
Are you confusing what to choose?
SEMrush or Ahrefs?
Yes, In this guide, I’m going to write about the review for SEMrush vs. Ahrefs comparison 2020, a detailed guide.
If you want to boost your organic traffic, then you should choose the right SEO Tools.
Here’s SEMrush and Ahrefs, both are excellent SEO tools to go.
I’d recommend you go with SEMrush for all in one marketing tool and only SEO purposes to go with Ahrefs.
Here are the great deals for you to go –
● SEMrush 14 days free trial now! Click here!
● Ahrefs 7 days free trial! Go here!
If you want to read an honest review to choose the right SEO tools to increase your search engine traffic, read it below.
I’m going to talk about Ahrefs vs. SEMrush tools best parts –
● Keyword research
● Backlink analysis
● Technical SEO
● Price and value
● Awesome features
And so on.
Let’s get started now!
Why SEMrush and Ahrefs To Use For Every Agencies and Marketer?
I have been using several SEO tools for my marketing campaign since 2009.
And now you can see the Google Search Engine Market Share data worldwide 91.75%.
The most important thing to find the right SEO and marketing tool is to help you make your campaign successful.
The right marketing tool can save lots more time.
To find the right SEO tool, both SEMrush and Ahrefs are the best tool in the market.
SEMrush is the All-in-One marketing tool on the web, and Ahrefs is specific for the SEO tool.
Both tools are fantastic for every marketer to make their successful SEO and marketing campaigns.
Do you want to know what the strength of using Ahrefs and SEMrush is?
Yes, there are many strengths like-
● Link analysis
● Competitive analysis
● Keyword research
● Keywords rank tracking
And if you want to know what is the weakness of choosing SEMrush and Ahrefs to go.
The simple answer is the price. It’s a bit expensive for a start-up owner or marketers.
Introduction About The Two Competitors, SEMrush and Ahrefs:
Ahrefs is the best choice for the backlink analysis tool.
They’re updating lots of new and unique features over the last few years.
Ahrefs was focusing more on links and added plenty of other features that make Ahrefs to direct competitor to SEMrush.
What are the features that make Ahrefs to a direct competitor to SEMrush?
● Keyword research
● Competitor keyword analysis
● Technical SEO, Site audit features
● Rank tracking features
SEMrush’s killer app is excellent to spy your competitor’s organic search rankings quickly.
You don’t have to spend time to spy your competitors. With SEMrush, you can get all the data by a single click.
You don’t even need to brainstorm for keywords research.
You just simply paste your competitor website and enter to grab a complete list of competitors keywords they are ranking on Google organic search.
SEMrush started as a keyword research tool and added plenty of other features to improve for markers and agencies.
Now you can also use SEMrush for –
- Optimize content for SEO
- Analysis of competitors for PPC campaigns
- Any website top traffic sources
- Analysis of log files
- Social media campaign
What is inside on SEMrush?
SEMrush is also offering to check a site link indexing for years.
Recently, SEMrush has announced a significant update to its link indexing.
Every feature is beneficial for any marketing professional and agency.
SEMrush vs. Ahrefs: Which Tool is Worth For Your Money?
SEMrush is the most popular and world’s number #1 marketing and SEO toolkit using by over 4 million users worldwide.
Dashboard Overview of SEMrush & Ahrefs:
Here, You can see the SEMrush dashboard look like:
You can find an in-depth overview for keyword research, backlink analysis, competitors analysis, and many more from any domain.
Here Ahrefs dashboard looks like-
With Ahrefs, you can find a ton of data in a place from Ahrefs site explorer, content explorer, and Keywords explorer within just a single click.
You can save tremendous time for your research.
When you compare the overview of dashboard, Ahrefs, and SEMrush, both are easy to use for start-ups.
SEMrush vs. Ahrefs: Which Is Better for Keyword Research?
Many successful SEO and PPC campaigns are done with the right tools like Ahrefs and SEMrush.
Most of the Marketers are using SEMrush and Ahrefs to find profitable keywords for their SEO and PPC campaigns.
You can find examples to find profitable keywords by using Ahrefs and SEMrush.
Let’s have a look at the below.
Find The Right and Profitable Keyword research With SEMrush:
You can get an excellent tool feature in SEMrush keywords research called “Keyword Magic Tool.”
Please have a look at it:
You can get some of the brilliant features in SEMrush keyword research section like-
● SEMrush keyword magic tool
● SEMrush keyword manager
● SEMrush keyword difficulty
● SEMrush organic traffic insights
Here you can see the SEMrush keyword research tool overview–
You can find massive data by using SEMrush keyword research tool including;
● Keyword monthly search volume
● Number of organic search results
● Paid search data like CPC and competitions
● CPC distribution ( Paid advertisers)
● Keyword Trend
● Relevant and Related Keyword suggestions ( Including LSI Keywords)
● Focus keyword phrases
● Questionable keywords
● Keyword difficulty in SEO
SEMrush Keyword Difficulty:
There’s no free keyword research tool offering to find keyword difficulty.
But a paid keyword research tool like SEMrush and Ahrefs can easily find a keyword difficulty within a second.
SEMrush keyword difficulty score is a percentage from 0 to 100 numbers.
More than 60% score is going to be a greater difficulty for a keyword.
Look at the example,
SEMrush PPC Ads Analysis:
SEMrush is the right and best choice ever on the web if you want to research your competitor’s ads copies.
PPC ads analysis is the best reason to beat SEMrush easily with any other tools like Ahrefs and Moz.
You can have a look at the example image of competitors ads copies:
Are you investing money in Google AdWords ads through PPC campaigns?
If yes, then, however, you must not ignore SEMrush tools.
You can grab SEMrush 14 days free trial now! Click here!
You can get plenty of Ads copies ideas to make your Google ads title, meta description that gets a high number of CTR ( Click-through rate).
When your ads hit more CTR, then you can boost more sales and leads for your business.
If you want to get longtail keywords, you can easily find a ton of data by using SEMrush keyword magic tools today!
See the example,
Find The Best Keyword research With Ahrefs:
Ahrefs is another excellent tool for keyword research. It’s offering keywords explorer to do keyword analysis.
With Ahrefs keyword explorer, you can get tons of relevant keyword ideas with the search volume, CPC, keyword trend, keyword difficulty, and unique metrics like clicks, return rate, and many more.
To start with Ahrefs keyword explorer, you just enter your desire keyword first.
See the example,
You can select any location as per the targeted country ( US, UK, India, etc…).
Hit the search and get starting your keyword research with Ahrefs.
Ahrefs will bring you plenty of data for your keyword research like-
● Keyword search volume ( Globally and specific country)
● Keyword difficulty score
● Organic clicks of the keyword
● CPC of the keyword
Ahrefs is also offering a keyword difficulty score of 0 to 100, and a higher number means it is harder to rank in Google organic search results.
If you want to get more relevant keywords, you can get seven types of keyword ideas by a single click.
● All keyword ideas
● Phrase match
● Having the same terms
● Also, the rank of
● Search suggestions
● Newly discovered
See the image:
In my personal opinion:
SEMrush is the best all in one keyword research tool for doing content marketing research and PPC ads research.
And Ahrefs is perfect for organic keyword research to find the right SEO Keywords.
I’d recommend you go with the SEMrush if you want to find the best keywords for SEO and PPC (Organic and Paid search results).
SEMrush is the right choice for every marketer and agency like a small business to large business.
SEMrush is an all in one marketing tool that offers several marketing tool features in one place.
If you don’t have a SEMrush account, click here to grab SEMrush 14 days free trial!
SEMrush or Ahrefs – Which Tool Has The Best Technical SEO Site Audit Feature?
There are many more SEO tools for a technical SEO audit, but you have chosen two tools to compare that’s Ahrefs and SEMrush.
Which tool is the best for a technical SEO audit to fix the site issues and finding opportunities?
Let’s have a look at it below-
SEMrush Tool for Technical SEO Audit a Site:
You can get a reliable website audit features from SEMrush.
Yes, you can see the overall health of a website, is that totally SEO friendly or not.
You can see the total score of your website, along with SEMrush, gives you errors, warnings, and notices to improve your site better.
SEMrush also let you know if your website has issues like-
● Internal and external broken links
● Http status code errors
● Crawling errors
● Robots.txt errors
● HTML size large
● Sitemap.xml incorrect
See the example of top issues –
SEMrush is also offering internal link distribution report like –
Internal link distribution helps to build your website low authority pages to more good authority.
If you want to make a low authority page linking from top authority pages within your website.
When you are going to talk about technical SEO audits, SEMrush is the right and top number #1 tool on the web.
SEMrush is doing a better job of fixing your technical SEO of any website.
Ahrefs Tool for Technical SEO Audit a Site:
Ahrefs is another excellent tool that provides you SEO health score of your website.
See the example,
You can find a list of the errors and warnings with Ahrefs like-
● Number of Noindex page
● Number of Noindex follow the page
● 3xx redirect
● Redirect chain
● 404 page
● Number of Slow pages
● Meta description warnings if too short or long
● Multiple H1 tags
● Meta description tag missing
● Title if short
Check it out below-
It’s good that Ahrefs can bring all these warnings signs to fix a website.
Ahrefs has recently added a new feature that’s “Site structure.”
See the example,
In general, Ahrefs is not bad for a technical SEO audit for your website.
But I’d recommend you go with SEMrush for technical SEO audits and other marketing aspects as well.
SEMrush is the most popular all in one marketing tool in one place.
You can get SEMrush 14 days free trial now! Click here!
Is Ahrefs or SEMrush Tool Is Best for Rank Tracking?
You can get rank tracking features from SEMrush and Ahrefs, both of the tools.
Let’s see which is best for you.
SEMrush for keywords rank tracking:
If you want to get a super accurate rank tracker for your keywords, then SEMrush is the best for you.
You can find the rank tracking reports from any location of Google, you want.
You can get a few more features with SEMrush than Ahrefs.
SEMrush is offering ranking overview, “Visibility” Trend & Score as well.
Ahrefs for keywords rank tracking:
Ahrefs has rank tracking features like other rank tracking software on the web.
There is nothing more features for rank tracking.
You can check where your keywords rank in Google.
See the example,
SEMrush is updating the tracking keywords every day, but Ahrefs, it only updates once a week.
It depends on your pricing plans.
If you want to know the best rank tracking tool, then SEMrush beats Ahrefs easily.
SEMrush updates more often and offers more unique features than Ahrefs.
Ahrefs or SEMrush: Which Tool Has Unique Features?
Ahrefs and SEMrush, both tools are the best and most popular marketing tools in the world.
Now it’s time to take a look at the unique features.
Ahrefs Tool Unique Features:
In my personal opinion, Ahrefs “content explorer” feature makes them a unique SEO tool than other marketing tools.
Content Explorer feature, you can a popular tool called BUZZSUMO.
But Ahrefs is the SEO tool that includes the content explorer feature.
You can type a topic in the Ahrefs content explorer to get the most famous content on the web on that particular topic you want to write about.
With Ahrefs content explorer, You can find what content has good backlinks and social share.
Ahrefs is offering another great feature that helps fix your site’s 404 broken links and helps build broken link building.
To find a list of broken links resources, need times, but with Ahrefs, it’s become easier to find the broken URL within a few seconds.
You can find plenty of competitors’ websites with broken external links to build for your website quality backlinks through outreach campaigns.
It’s one of the unique features to find internal and external broken links efficiently.
Ahrefs can save huge time to find broken links resources.
Please have a look at it below:
You can finally get two unique features from the Ahrefs tool: a content explorer and a broken links finder.
SEMrush Tool Unique Features:
There is no doubt that SEMrush is the most popular SEO and marketing tool that comes with unique and lots of useful features.
You can get a few excellent features that Ahrefs hasn’t offers.
SEMrush is offering the complete paid search tool suite. But Ahrefs doesn’t have any features for PPC (Google AdWords).
You can find plenty of PPC competitor’s analysis features that help to boost your Google AdWords campaigns.
See the example,
And another unique feature is offering by SEMrush that’s local citations listing management.
You can set up your NAPS to boost your local SEO.
Look at it below:
You can find new NAP opportunities if you haven’t listed yet.
At least, I’d have to recommend the SEMrush is the overall winner for unique features.
Ahrefs and SEMrush both tools have unique features, and there are no more tools that come with unique features like these.
But SEMrush is the all in one marketing solution for SEO, PPC (Google AdWords campaign), content marketing, competitors analysis, site audit, social media, and so on.
If you don’t have a SEMrush account, then click here to get 14 days free trial today!
Ahrefs or SEMrush: Which Tool Has The Best and Faster Support?
The fastest and best customer support is most important than features for some users.
I have tested Ahrefs and SEMrush, both customer support by my team members and me.
Ahrefs is responded within 10 minutes as our questions and where SEMrush took a bit more time than Ahrefs.
Ahrefs for customer support:
You can find the chat button easily in the right corner of the page like-
It’s effortless to reach out.
SEMrush for customer support:
You can’t find a link to customer support from SEMrush dashboard.
It’s harder for beginners to get more comfortable.
You have to scroll down to the footer section and click on the “contact us” to reach out.
After clicking the contact us the link, you have to fill out the details like-
To be honest, SEMrush customer support is much harder than Ahrefs.
And SEMrush responded after 30 minutes of my query.
Ahrefs customer support is much faster and easier than SEMrush, so Ahrefs is own in the best and fast customer support.
SEMrush and Ahrefs Backlink Analysis For Agencies and Marketers Which Is Best?
To start backlink analysis, Ahrefs, and SEMrush, both tools are the best on the web.
You can do in-depth backlink analysis with both tools for any website you want.
Let’s have a look at the below.
SEMrush for Backlink Analysis:
With SEMrush, You can find excellent features for backlink analysis and link building.
You can discover new backlink opportunities for any website from any competitor’s site on the web quickly.
To get backlink data, you just have to enter any domain (Competitor website URL) in the SEMrush backlink analysis tool.
You can find the “Link building” section on the SEMrush dashboard on the left-hand side.
See the example,
Next, put the domain in the search box then hit check it to get details backlink analysis data of the website you entered.
You can get an in-depth overview report from the SEMrush Backlink analysis tool within a few seconds.
The report shows like-
SEMrush will bring you plenty of helpful data for backlinks like-
● Total backlinks
● Referring domains
● Referring IPs
● Authority score
● New and Lost Backlinks
To find your enter domain or competitors domain backlink sources –
Click on the “Backlinks” tab.
You can use the filter section to find any specific backlinks type, such as Dofollow or Nofollow.
To find a ton of relevant competitors website –
Click on the “Competitors” tab.
SEMrush is very useful and easier to use for any type of expert like beginners to advanced.
SEMrush can save tremendous time to find new backlinks opportunities.
With SEMrush, you can find more relevant competitors and get a ton of backlinks opportunities to build quality backlinks for your or client website.
Grab SEMrush 14 days free trial today! Click here!
Ahrefs for Backlink Analysis:
Ahrefs site explorer is made for backlink analysis and traffic for any website you entered.
See the example image,
Ahrefs is offering the list of data for backlink analysis like-
● Ahrefs rank
● Total backlinks
● Referring domains
● Organic keywords
● Organic traffic
● Traffic value
To find backlink sources of any website with Ahrefs, Click on the “Backlinks” section under site explorer on the left-hand side.
To find a detailed backlink profile research, you can see this-
Ahrefs will bring you backlinks data like-
● Referring domains
● Referring pages
● Dofollow links
● Gov links
● Edu links
● Total number of crawling pages
And many more.
For example on referring domains,
If you want to see your competitors using the list of anchor text for backlinks, you can get the best data quickly with Ahrefs.
You can also get the broken outbound links in the Broken links report.
For the example image,
In my personal opinion,
Regarding backlinks analysis, Ahrefs and SEMrush, both tools are the best for any agencies and marketers.
But SEMrush is offering a more exclusive tool for backlink analysis than Ahrefs.
SEMrush is the all in one marketing tool that makes worth.
SEMrush And Ahrefs Competitor Research Tool: Which is the Best for Agencies and Marketers/Bloggers:
I have discussed keyword research, technical SEO audits, backlink analysis, unique features, customer support, Ahrefs, and SEMrush both tools are excellent to choose.
Now, I’m going to talk about competitor research with Ahrefs and SEMrush to get the best opportunities to boost your traffic and sales/leads.
Let’s have a look at the below.
SEMrush Competitor Research Tool For Agencies, Bloggers, and Marketers:
I’d want to analyze in-depth of your competitors then SEMrush competitive research is perfect for you.
You can easily find a ton of data for your competitor’s analysis with SEMrush.
You just have to enter any domain and start analysis within a few seconds.
The SEMrush domain overview looking like-
SEMrush will bring you the data like-
● Organic search traffic
● Paid search traffic
● Display Ads
If you want to get more in-depth data on specific categories, click each section to get appropriate data.
SEMrush is working like a Google analytics tool for you to spy your competitor’s user metrics (average duration, bounce rate, average page visit) in-depth.
To find your competitor’s best performance organic and paid PPC keywords by any specific country, SEMrush does an excellent job for you faster.
See the example,
With SEMrush, you can find a list of the right and profitable keywords from your competitors without spending much time.
You can also find organic keywords, along with more relevant competitor’s websites easily.
Look at it,
To find PPC keywords and paid search PPC competitors, SEMrush is an incredible tool that provides many more details.
Ahrefs Competitor Research Tool For Agencies, Bloggers, and Marketers:
Ahrefs is offering “Site explorer” to do your competitor’s research easier.
It’s simple steps to go.
Enter your competitor website and hit to get the details.
See the example overview of Ahrefs:
You can find everything more comfortable with Ahrefs for backlink analysis, site audit, keyword research, organic traffic to the paid search of your competitor’s website.
To get organic search results from Ahrefs,
Click on the “Organic search” tab.
To get paid search results, PPC data –
Click on the “Paid search” tab.
Look at the example,
Ahrefs is an excellent tool for competitor’s analysis.
In my personal opinion,
When it comes to competitor analysis, SEMrush is exceptional because you can spy your competitors in more in-depth and steal tip performance keywords, paid ad copies, backlinks, local listing management, and many more.
Ahrefs is an excellent tool for analysis paid and organic search traffic.
Do you want to get SEMrush 14 days free trial now?
SEMrush and Ahrefs Pricing: Which Tool is Affordable For Agencies, Bloggers, and Marketers?
SEMrush Pricing for Agencies, Bloggers, and Marketers, Start-ups:
SEMrush and Ahrefs, both tools are offering a similar starting price that’s SEMrush plan $99.95/month and Ahrefs plan $99/month.
SEMrush pricing plans:
● SEMrush Pro for starters at $99.95/month
● SEMrush Guru for small businesses at $199.95/month
● SEMrush Business Plan for Medium and large Agencies at $399.95/month
See the image of SEMrush monthly and annually pricing plans below-
Annually Billing Prices on SEMrush:
Monthly Billing Prices on SEMrush:
You can get a money-back guarantee on any SEMrush plans, and you’re allowed to upgrade or downgrade or even cancel your active account any time.
Ahrefs Pricing for Agencies, Bloggers, and Marketers, Start-ups:
You can find 4 pricing plans on Ahrefs.
● Ahrefs lite plan for beginners at $99/month
● Ahrefs standard plan for bloggers at $179/month
● Ahrefs advanced plan for SEO experts at $399/month
● Ahrefs agency plan for agencies at $999/month
Please have a look at the below-
You can get a refund on Ahrefs plans if you ask within 48 hours after your order.
If you compare the pricing plans for both tools, then SEMrush is the winner for agencies and marketers.
SEMrush or Ahrefs: Who is Winner for Free trial?
You can get SEMrush 14 days free trial now by clicking this link today!
It’s worth $99.
But Ahrefs is not offering any free trial.
You have to pay $7 to try for 7 days.
When you compare the SEMrush and Ahrefs free trial, then SEMrush is a winner.
I’d highly recommend you to go with SEMrush today. Click here to get a free trial now!
SEMrush is the all in one marketing tool for agencies, bloggers, and any level marketers.
Why Makes SEMrush Excellent Weapon For Agencies, Bloggers, and Marketers, Start-ups:
SEMrush is the most popular all in one marketing tool on the web.
Why it’s become most popular?
SEMrush comes with new and unique features that help agencies, marketers, bloggers, and newbie as well.
It’s a game-changer for your SEO marketing solutions.
SEMrush highly recommends using the top SEOs.
Let’s have a look at the benefits by using SEMrush for Agencies, Bloggers and Marketers, Start-ups-
● Start your competitor’s analysis with just a click.
● Find profitable and low competitive keyword in any industry you’re looking for.
● Do site audits and find out all the issues and errors to fix.
● You can compare the domains for more depth research.
● Easy to find new and exciting link building opportunities.
● More accessible to Spy any website traffic data and source
● You can also find PPC competitors and ad copies for your paid search campaign.
So many analyses to do with SEMrush.
Get exclusive deals for @copyproblogger readers:
We are partnered with SEMrush, and you can get 14 days free trial on SEMrush today if you go with this particular URL now! Worth $99.
You can’t find a valid URL to grab SEMrush free trial.
What Makes SEMrush Great?
Powerful Features of SEMrush That Helps Every Agencies and Marketer To Save Time For SEO Campaign –
Keyword research with SEMrush:
When it’s come to SEO for any website, keyword research is an essential part of any blogger, marketers, SEO expert, and agencies.
You can find many tools for keyword research, but none of them can be compared with SEMrush.
But the great thing about SEMrush is not only a keyword research tool, and it’s all in one marketing tool in the world.
You can do lots of things to do for SEM.
I’ll talk about it later.
Let me come to the point about keyword research with SEMrush.
You can find lots of keywords ideas for any business you are in.
It’s also more natural to find the list of competitors ranking and organic and inorganic traffic keywords.
You can compare the keyword value such as traffic, search volume, the estimate of CPC, the number of search results, keyword difficulty, etc.
All of the metrics can help you to find the right profitable keywords for your business to boost more traffic, sales, and leads.
Competitors Analysis With SEMrush:
SEMrush is offering another most essential feature that’s competitor’s analysis.
You can start your competitor’s analysis without spending much time with SEMrush.
You can find the best traffic sources, best-ranking keywords, backlinks sources, and many more from your competitor’s website with SEMrush.
Here’s the list of the reason to use Semrush for your competitor’s analysis today –
● You can get better ideas to choose the right keywords that can increase your search traffic and sales.
● You will know what your audience wants.
● You will learn what the trending topics in your niche are.
Website SEO Audit with SEMrush to fix Technical issues:
Everyone loves SEMrush, once use the site audit feature.
SEMrush site audit report shows you the technical errors, warning, and significant issues to fix to improve your SEO score.
Here’s the list of the site audit features of SEMrush-
● SEMrush offers an impressive site health checker with the SEO analysis report.
● Showing your SEO issues and helping the steps to fix it.
● You can track SEO optimization progress with SEMrush.
● Optimize Internal and external links
● Add the missing tags
● Create unique titles, meta descriptions for your users, and search engine.
● Fix the broken links
● Add the images missing alt tags
● Find the duplicate content of the pages and fix them to improve.
Look at the example image,
With SEMrush, you can do lots more than the competitor’s analysis.
You can improve your search traffic and sales with SEMrush.
Here’s a step by step tutorial to get SEMrush free for 14 days and get SEMrush competitive intelligence add-on free for 7 days:
If you want to start with SEMrush 14 days Free trial now, then click this particular URL!
You can see the page like-
Now you need to sign up on SEMrush with your email address and password.
Now, you will get buying details, but that’s cost you $0, as you can see the highlights.
Now, you can enter your email, password, and billing information to grab the SEMrush Pro 14 days free trial.
Note: You can cancel it within 14 days if you are not satisfied with SEMrush or don’t want to get charged.
Once you hit the “place the order” button, then you can get the SEMrush premium account free of cost.
SEMrush competitive intelligence add-on free for 7 days:
CLICK HERE TO GET THIS DEAL NOW!
What Makes Ahrefs Special?
Ahrefs is the closest competitor to SEMrush.
It’s a great SEO tool that includes several SEO tools features to boost organic search ranking and traffic.
What are the features you can get in Ahrefs tools?
● Ahrefs site explorer
● Ahrefs positions explorer
● Ahrefs content explorer
● Ahrefs positions tracking
● Ahrefs domain comparison
● Ahrefs crawling reports
● Ahrefs email alerts
Ahrefs is specific for building higher quality backlinks for your website.
You can get a vast database to find new backlink opportunities within few seconds.
Ahrefs crawls 5 billion webpages every day.
The current satisfied user is 6,00,000 worldwide for SEO purposes.
Do you want to know what is excellent for Ahrefs?
The simple answer is to find unlimited backlink opportunities more comfortable with Ahrefs.
Besides that, you can find topic ideas, right keyword research, site audit, and many more.
Pros and Cons of Ahrefs:
● Get Ahrefs standard and advanced trial for 7 days, just $7.
● Ahrefs lite is starting at $99 per month.
● Ahrefs standard cost you $179 per month.
● Ahrefs advanced is just $399 per month.
● Ahrefs agency plan price is $999 per month.
● Excellent link indexing.
● Great for keyword research and competitive analysis.
● Good customer support
● Get a free chrome extension toolbar.
If you want to know the cons of Ahrefs, so I found just two things that-
● Ahrefs is expensive for beginners.
● Ahrefs API is weak.
Pros and Cons of SEMrush:
● Get SEMrush Free trial for 14 days
● SEMrush Pro is starting at $99.95 per month.
● SEMrush Guru is coming at $199.95 per month.
● SEMrush Business price is $399.95 per month.
● SEMrush Custom & Enterprise Plans are also available.
● You can grab SEMrush FREE version.
● Brilliant features for Competitive research.
● Excellent tool for keyword research.
● The accurate rank tracking feature
● Excellent for content marketing.
● The fabulous technical audit tool
● Easy to use for everyone.
● Great API for SEO.
● Lots more
● Pricing is a bit high for beginners
● SEMrush API access out of control
● Backlink analysis is not great but good enough.
Ahrefs and SEMrush, Which Tool Is The Best Overall Value For Agencies, Bloggers, and Marketers?
Yes, This question comes in your mind to make the final decision to go.
Which is the best and right for you?
If you’re an SEO expert or link builder-
To build backlinks, Ahrefs is the best tool for you.
You’d appreciate it if you want to work for link building opportunities.
If you’re an agency and doing SEO and PPC for your clients-
You will appreciate SEMrush for a combination of SEO and PPC in one solution tool.
You will love to go with the price if you compare with Ahrefs agency’s pricing plans.
See the pricing plans that compare with Ahrefs and SEMrush for you-
SEMrush monthly pricing plans:
Ahrefs monthly pricing plans:
If you want to know the real value, then SEMrush is the winner.
You can get all in one marketing solution with SEMrush.
SEMrush is the best for everyone, and if you are an agency, you must go with SEMrush for SEO and PPC ( Google AdWords campaign).
Click here to go with SEMrush 14 days free trial now!
SEMrush Or Ahrefs: Who is The Winner In 2020?
Is Ahrefs Winner:
Ahrefs tool was made for specific link building, and it’s updated to all in one SEO toolkit.
You can do everything related to SEO techniques with Ahrefs.
It’s an excellent tool for keyword research, backlink research, and competitors analysis.
Ahrefs has 7 billion keywords, 1 billion content, and 16 trillion backlinks database worldwide.
If you are a content marketing and SEO specialist, then Ahrefs is the right choice for you to go.
Is SEMrush Winner:
SEMrush is the all in one marketing tool that offers 40+ SEO tools features such as –
● Website audit
● On-page SEO optimizer
● Competitor analysis
● Backlink research
● Keyword research
● Google ads research
● PPC keyword research
● Keyword rank tracking
SEMrush pricing is well structured and suitable for agencies and marketers. But it’s a bit expensive for beginners.
SEMrush price is starting at $99.95 per month to $399.95 per month for agencies.
If you’re a next-level blogger, SEO, agencies, and marketers, then SEMrush is the best SEO and all in one marketing solution for you.
It’s highly recommended and profitable for agencies for SEO and PPC both campaigns.
Here’s you can see the score of SEMrush and Ahrefs as per my opinion-
Ahrefs Score out of 10:
● Technical audit – 7
● Link analysis – 10
● Keyword research – 8
● Competitive analysis – 9
● API – 4
SEMrush Score out of 10:
● Technical audit – 9
● Link analysis – 8
● Keyword research – 9
● Competitive analysis – 9
● API – 10
Why SEMrush Is The Best And Winner Than Ahrefs For Agencies/Marketers In 2020?
SEMrush for KEYWORD RESEARCH:
● Number of Keywords for Google: 18,8B
● Search engines: Google
● Clicks Data for Keywords: Clicks potential metric (mostly based on SERP Features)
Ahrefs for KEYWORD RESEARCH:
● Number of Keywords for Google: 8,7B
● Search engines: Google, YouTube, Amazon, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex, Baidu, Daum, Naver, Seznam
● Clicks Data for Keywords: Clicks (shows estimated number of clicks for the keywords per month)
SEMrush for DOMAIN ANALYTICS:
● Mobile SERP Rankings: Yes
● Side by side comparison between keyword profiles for PLA keywords: Yes
● Number of domains for side by side comparison between keyword profiles: Up to 5
Ahrefs for DOMAIN ANALYTICS:
● Mobile SERP Rankings: No
● Side by side comparison between keyword profiles for PLA keywords: No
● Number of domains for side by side comparison between keyword profiles: Up to 10
SEMrush for COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE ADD-ON:
● A solution to dive into a niche and understand your target audience and its interests: Yes (Market Explorer)
● Get insights about your competitor’s traffic: Yes (Traffic Analytics)
Ahrefs for COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE ADD-ON:
● The solution to dive into a niche and understand your target audience and its interests: No
● Get insights about your competitor’s traffic: No
SEMrush for BACKLINKS:
● Ability to make a detailed analysis of toxic backlinks, toxic score, and toxic markers: Backlink Audit Tool: toxic links analysis with the option to outreach.
● Separate tool for link building: Link Building Tool with full advanced workflow for outreach.
● Integration with Google Analytics and GSC: Yes
● Option to find links that have been removed with a very accurate first found date: No
● Outgoing links: No
Ahrefs for BACKLINKS:
● Ability to make a detailed analysis of toxic backlinks, toxic score, and toxic markers: No separate tool (but you can find some toxic parameters in Site Explorer)
● Separate tool for link building: No separate tool and no option to outreach.
● Integration with Google Analytics and GSC: No
● Option to find links that have been removed with a very accurate first found date: Yes
● Outgoing links: Yes
SEMrush for TECHNICAL SEO:
Ahrefs for TECHNICAL SEO:
SEMrush for CONTENT:
● Ability to check the SEO potential and originality of a piece of content in real-time, which is available for Google Docs and WordPress: Yes (SEO Writing Assistant)
● Solution for improving your web pages SEO by getting a list of ideas and recommendations based on your competitors: Yes (On-Page SEO checker/SEO Content Template)
● Ability to audit a website’s content performance: Yes (Content Audit)
● Ability to see the report with the results of the success of the external content efforts: Yes (Post Tracking)
● Ability to track the online mentions of any word or a phrase you wish to track: Yes (Brand Monitoring)
● Ability to find the most popular content on every topic: No
Ahrefs for CONTENT:
● Ability to check the SEO potential and originality of a piece of content in real-time, which is available for Google Docs and WordPress: No
● Solution for improving your web pages SEO by getting a list of ideas and recommendations based on your competitors: No
● Ability to audit a website’s content performance: No
● Ability to see the report with the results of the success of the external content efforts: No
● Ability to track the online mentions of any word or a phrase you wish to follow: No
● Ability to find the most popular content on every topic: Yes (in Content explorer)
SEMrush for SMM:
● SMM Tools: Yes
Ahrefs for SMM:
● SMM Tools: No
SEMrush for PPC:
● PPC Tools: Yes
Ahrefs for PPC:
● PPC Tools: Only small Paid Search section in Site Explorer
SEMrush for OTHER TOOLS:
● Automated Listing Management Tool: Yes
● Ability to find leads who need your marketing services: Yes (Oppty)
● Ability to fully automate traffic acquisition and give instant access to hundreds of premium traffic sources: Yes (Traffic Jet)
● Ability to order traffic-driving content: Yes (Marketplace)
Ahrefs for OTHER TOOLS:
● Automated Listing Management Tool: No
● Ability to find leads who need your marketing services: No
● Ability to fully automate traffic acquisition and give instant access to hundreds of premium traffic sources: No
● Ability to order traffic-driving content: No
What’s My Suggestion for Agencies and Marketers to Go?
You can’t find a significant difference between SEMrush and Ahrefs tools SEO features.
Both tools are excellent to go.
Ahrefs is the right choice for SEO and content marketing purposes.
But I would like to show you something about Ahrefs –
SEMrush is more accurate than Ahrefs.
See it –
Look at it also –
Another one –
And SEMrush is the best for any marketing purposes such as SEO, PPC, content marketing, client reporting, and so on…
SEMrush is the most popular & accurancy tools in the world.
I’d highly recommend you go with SEMrush today if you haven’t tried it yet.
Relevant Recommended Resources:
- SEMrush vs SEOProfiler: Which Is the Best SEO Tool For You?
- How To Do Digital Marketing For Ecommerce Website With SEMrush Toolkit
- The Best SEM Tools Alternative To SEMrush: 21 Excellent Tools Similar To SEMrush – FREE & PAID
- How To Do A Digital Marketing SEO Audit Of Your Website With A Single Click To Boost Instantly!
- How To Do Competitive Analysis In SEO With SEMrush In 20 Minutes
- SEMrush Review: Why Use SEMrush for Small Business Agencies SEO Campaign
- SEMrush vs Moz Pro: Is SEMrush is the Best for SEO?
- SEMrush Vs. SimilarWeb Comparison – Which Is The Best For Traffic Analytics?
- SEMrush Vs. SE Ranking Comparison: Which Is Right For You?
- SEMrush Vs. SERPstat: Which is The Best For Blogger and Agencies?
- SEMrush Vs. KWFinder by Mangools: Which is Right for Agencies & Bloggers?
- SEMrush VS SpyFu: Which One is Right for Agencies and Blogger?
- SEMrush Vs. Majestic: Which SEO Tool Is Winner For Bloggers & Agencies?
- SEMrush Vs. Raven Tools Comparison: Which Is Winner For SEO Marketing?
- SEMrush Vs. Brightedge Comparison: Which is Better for Bloggers & Agencies, and Why?
- SEMrush Pro Vs. Guru Vs. Business In 2020: Best For Marketers & Bloggers!
- AccuRanker Vs SEMrush Comparison: Which Is Right For Digital Marketers?
- SEMrush Vs. Alexa Tool Comparison: Which Is Winner & Right For Small Businesses Marketing?
- Start Today SEMrush Pro & PRO+CI Add-On FREE Trial For Competitive Intelligence!
FAQ Sections About Ahrefs Vs. SEMrush Comparison In 2020:
Which is better Ahrefs and SEMrush?
Ahrefs is great for link building opportunities and SEO metrics. But SEMrush gives you all in one marketing solution for your campaigns like SEO, content marketing, backlink building, content optimization, competitors analysis, keyword research, site audit, Google AdWords (PPC), and lots more.
SEMrush is using by more than 5 million users worldwide, and it’s offering 40 tools in one place.
SEMrush is much better than any other tool.
What is Ahrefs?
Ahrefs is a great SEO tool that offers competitors analysis, keyword research, backlink research, rank tracking features.
Ahrefs has vast databases such as 16 trillion backlinks, 7 billion keywords, and 1 billion articles.
What is the price of Ahrefs?
Ahrefs offers four pricing plans monthly, which are $99, $179, $399, and $999.
If you go with annual billing, then you can get two months free of cost.
What is the price of SEMrush?
SEMrush is offering three pricing plans monthly, which are starting from $99.95, $199.95, and $399.95.
If you go with the yearly payment, you can get a 16% discount on every plan.
Try SEMrush 14 days free trial now! Click here!
Is Ahrefs worth the money?
If you want to boost your SEO ranking, then you should go with Ahrefs.
Ahrefs is only specific for SEO and best backlinks indexing.
Yes, it’s worth the money for SEO professionals and link builders.
Is SEMrush Good?
Of course, SEMrush is good enough. SEMrush world’s most popular all in one marketing tool for every type of business owner.
You can do SEO, PPC, and content marketing every task you want.
For agencies, SEMrush is the right choice for SEO and PPC campaigns clients reporting.
What is Ahrefs used for?
Ahrefs is the most popular digital marketing analysis tool that offers a site audit, backlink analysis, URL ranking, competitive analysis, keyword research, and lots more.
Ahrefs is more focused on SEO based.
What can you do with SEMrush?
You can do everything related to SEO, content marketing, and PPC campaigns with SEMrush.
SEMrush is an excellent solution for agencies, SEOs, and marketers.
Few reasons to use SEMrush for you-
● More effective keyword research
● Comparative competitive intelligence
● More depth analyze and strategize
● Identify new keyword opportunities
● Track your past and current keywords ranking
● Stat analyze your competitor’s competition
● Don’t lose your existing traffic
● Find the best advertising opportunities
● Find better advertising opportunities before your competitors
● Build guest blogging strategy
● Handle Google panda updates better
● Performs an excellent backlink analysis
Who uses SEMrush?
SEMrush is the most popular all in one marketing tool.
Of course, it’s using by marketing professionals.
If you’re an SEO expert, content marketing expert, link builder, beginners, or expert-level blogger, or you might be run agencies who run SEO and PPC campaigns for their client’s websites.
If you are interested in digital marketing or learning, you should use SEMrush to make yourself to the next level.
Is It Possible to Use Ahref Tool Free For Lifetime?
No, Ahrefs is offering $7 for seven days trial.
Ahrefs does not offer any free trial, or it’s not possible to grab a lifetime free version.
Ahrefs is a web-based tool, and it’s not a desktop-based software that allows you to download a crack file and use it for lifetime free.
What is Ahref rank?
Ahrefs rank judgment by following all the website’s size, quality backlinks profiles from Ahrefs own database.
Ahrefs rank called as a DR (Domain Rating).
The more quality backlinks a site received higher DR by Ahrefs.
What does Ahrefs stand for?
A great SEO tool can help digital marketing professional to do their job easier.
Ahrefs is the most popular SEO tool on the web.
Ahrefs list of metrics-
● Keyword search volume
● Return rate (RR)
● Cost per click (CPC)
● Keyword difficulty (KD)
● Organic Keywords
● Organic traffic
● Traffic value
● URL rating (UR)
● Domain Rating (DR)
● Ahrefs Rank (AR)
All the above metrics are useful for every marketer to run a successful SEO campaign.
How accurate is SEMrush?
Accuracy of SEMrush, so you should know that there are no tools on the web that provide 100% accurate search engines.
Third-party tools are more accurate than 50% results.
Google search engine is a smart algorithm for SERP, and it’s impossible to crack down easier.
But after new updates, SEMrush is the only tool that gives more than 92% accurate results for all search engine SERP.
Third-party tools give rough data about you and your competitor’s website.
SEMrush is the most popular all in one marketing for SEO and PPC tools on the web that you can trust to get many accurate results.
Can I cancel SEMrush free trial?
Yes, you can cancel a SEMrush free trial.
You won’t be changed if you cancel it within the trial period.
In case, if you cross the time of your free SEMrush trial then remember, SEMrush offers 30 days money-back guarantee anytime.
Grab your SEMrush 14 days free trial now!
How can I cancel SEMrush free trial?
To cancel SEMrush free trial, you need to send a cancellation request email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must mention your SEMrush registration email address into the email you send.
If you want to know the time frame, SEMrush takes one business day to cancel your account.
Can I activate SEMrush after the cancellation?
Of course, you can activate your SEMrush subscription, but you need to renew within 30 days of cancellation.
Can I get SEMrush free trial without a credit card?
No, it’s not possible to get SEMrush free trial without a credit card.
If you see any information like this, then that’s fake.
You can’t even get any promo code and 60 or 90 days free trial on SEMrush.
Click here to get SEMrush 14 days free trial now!
Are there any hidden fees or contracts for SEMrush purchase?
No, there is no hidden cost and contract for a long term commitment with SEMrush.
You can cancel any time you want.
Is there any custom plan available on SEMrush?
Absolutely yes, you can get a SEMrush enterprise plan.
It’s more flexible and suitable for agencies that need unique marketing solutions.
You can contact SEMrush for more details now!
What does SEMrush stand for?
You can use SEMrush for any number of websites.
The quickest way to analyze with SEMrush.
● Know your current SEO status by a site audit
● Track your past and current keywords ranking
● Find the competitors ranking and traffic keywords
● Find more backlink opportunities from your competitors
● Find a better place for advertising opportunities
● Start your keywords research
● Find better citation listing site for local SEO improvement
● Optimized your content easier
● Find PPC ads copies
● Get reporting your SEO and PPC client
There are so many things to do with SEMrush.
SEMrush is the best all-rounder tool for bloggers, SEO, content marketers, and agencies.
What are the best SEO Tools for agencies, content marketers, SEO, and bloggers?
Find the list of top quality SEO tools that recommend by a top expert.
● SEMrush ( 5 million users are using the premium version)
● Ahrefs ( Paid SEO tool for keyword research and link building)
● KWfinder ( Freemium keyword research tool)
● Moz ( Freemium SEO toolkit)
● Ubersuggest ( Freemium SEO toolkit)
● Google search console ( Free tool)
● Google Analytics ( Free tool)
● Google trends ( Free tool)
● Google auto-suggest ( Free tool)
● Google search related to ( Free tool)
● Google tag manager ( Free tool)
● Google doc and drive ( Free tool)
Conclusion About Ahrefs vs. SEMrush Comparison Review IN 2020:
Make sure when you choose an SEO tool that must offer all the features.
Ahrefs is a useful SEO tool that offers many features.
And SEMrush is the tool that offers 40 SEO tools along with PPC, social media, content marketing, content optimization, local listing, and many more things related to marketing.
SEMrush is the best choice for all in one place solution for you.
A right SEO and marketing tool can help you to make your business $100,000 or even break your campaign.
SEMrush is the best choice for beginners, next level, expert-level bloggers, marketers, content marketing professional and SEO and PPC agencies.
If you have any questions about Ahrefs and SEMrush or SEO, please let me know through the comment.
You can join my Facebook group to get free lifetime consulting services for SEO, Hosting, and Blogging related topics.
I hope you have enjoyed the guide, and if you think it’s useful, please share this post with your social media today!
Digital Prasen is a digital marketing expert, blogger, writer, author, and consultant.
He blogs about SEO, blogging and web hosting @ Copyproblogger.com and digital marketing blog @ DigitalPrasen.com/
Prasen is an in-depth research-based blog article WRITER (Selling) for SEO, Blogging, WordPress, Affiliate & Digital Marketing Industry.
He has previously worked with 500+ B2B and B2C small businesses for their search engine marketing campaign to boost their online visibility through content marketing.
He is always helping small business owners, newbie bloggers, content marketers, freelancers through FREE consultation about SEO, blogging, web hosting, and digital marketing.
Hire Prasen for your blog writing today!