If you like to build a good number of audience, you have to be smarter than how to write a good quality blog post.
If you are looking for how to find wedding photography blog post ideas so this is the right place for you to learn.
The most important challenges for bloggers face to writing quality content and getting the list of demanded ideas in their niche market.
You should not miss this post about how you can make better content by content optimization for content marketing growth.
Writing Quality content requires two things:
First, Research what you are going to write.
Secondly, Solve a particular problem along with providing the best resources.
But how you are going to make quality content that meets the goals?
And that’s what I am going to tell you in this article.
Note: The best #1 place to find unlimited ideas to write about any topic you want that is SEMrush.
You can get 14 days FREE trial on the SEMrush pro version today! CLICK HERE now!
What will you read this post?
- What are you going to write about now?
- Writing demanded Content.
- Always you will have an excellent idea.
- Brainstorm great topics for your next blog posts.
- Don’t need a pro account. All free tools to use.
- Understanding the Idea to build quality content.
- Keyword Research for Content Creation.
1. Do Problem Solving Post:
Example: “How to find your wedding photography style“
The most important to write the valuable content you need to find the problem in your niche industry peoples are facing and you must solve their problem through your content.
There are several places to find such as:
2. Find your niche forum all in one place.
You will get the list of questions or problems in your niche market peoples are facing from such places as, forums, discussion groups, answer boards, and others.
3. Advanced Twitter Search for Your Wedding Photography Blog Post Ideas:
Twitter is a great place for people going to ask any questions and help to learn about subjects in any industry so it will help you to find content ideas that your targeted audience really likes to read.
Search like this to find [keyword? -filter: links] in twitter search
It is quick easy for you to see what people are asking in your industry and gives many great content ideas to write your next post.
4. Quora for Your Wedding Photography Blog Post Writing Ideas:
Quora one of the best Question and answer sites that can give you in your audience’s most pressing problems. It’s one of the best places for content generation.
Quora is a social site where you can follow with other peoples in your industry and ask questions and give them answers.
In this place, you can search or ask a question in your niche and see what types of responses you get.
5. Reddit Search for Your Wedding Photographer Blog Post Ideas:
Reddit’s the best for content marketing, it’s a research tool. With millions of people of subreddits. You just need to monitor relevant subreddits for the popular discussion section.
You can use Reddit to find opinions for existing content in your industry and it will help you to write yours. Just Search for popular questions then answer them discussion through your blog post.
6. Yahoo Answers for Your Wedding Photography Blog Content Ideas:
You can find the ideas from yahoo answer by searching your industry related terms or observing the question. You can simply ask your audience to get more ideas.
7. Setup Alert in your niche blogs
8. Wedding Photography Competitor’s Blog Top Sharing Post:
You can find the Top post from your competitor and noticed that what they missed and you can add your research based on that topic to write great quality content.
I am going to mention a few free tools to find competitor’s top post.
9. Topsy To Find Wedding Photography Influencer:
Topsy-like a social search engine site and gives you what people are talking about in your niche. You also can look at the types of content that your influencers are sharing. It has a setup alert system like google alert for certain topics, companies, hashtags, etc.
10. Alltop To Find Your Wedding Photography Best Blog:
It’s the place of best blog collection under several topics. You can easily get blog ideas by browsing through the title. You also can search for relevant topics here. Most of the top-level blog is submitting their post at Alltop.
11. Open Site Explorer: (Free tool 30 Days Trial) To Find Your Wedding Photography Competitor’s Top Post:
This another great Moz tool you can use it to follow your competitor’s top post (DA, PA, Backlinks as well) Best for research backlink and analysis.
12. Ahrefs: (Free and Paid tool) To Find Your Photography Competitor’s Best Post:
How are your competitors posting content? See by using Ahrefs show you how the latest article or blog posts are spread on top social media. You can create an alert too.
13. SEMrush: (SEMrush Free Pro Account for 14 days) To Find Your Wedding Photography Competitor’s Popular Content:
This tool gives you LIVE time data on competitor top keywords, URLs, and real-time traffic results.
Develop your perfect content by using this best tool. It will give you benefit from your competitors!
You can see competitors’ best keywords and get new organic competitors in your niche. I’d highly recommend you to learn from my review of SEMrush SEO tool now!
14. Buzzsumo: (Paid tool) For a Free tool with Limited data. To Find Your Wedding Photography Competitor’s Top Viral Content :
You can check how popular your industry keyword or competitor URL is on social media.
How many they have shared top posts. With this tool, you can get Ideas on what content perform top in your niche and you should use those to write your own ideation and brainstorming.
Additionally, it will help you too to find a list of influencers on Twitter who shared the content of your competitors and you may try to contact them to read your post or ask them if they would like to share your content too.
Both places will help you to find great content in your niche. You can choose from them to get a new content idea for your own blog post. HubSpot’s Blog Topic Generator will help you to get top post titles and from google news, you can follow the top stories in your niche.
Now, what to do? Step one, input three search terms to get blog topic ideas.
While choosing from HubSpot’s Blog Topic Generator search you can spin the top post tile like this
Example title is showing on HubSpot’s Blog Topic Generator
What Will Blogging Be Like In 100 Years?
Spin for your new idea:
What Will SEO Be Like In 100 Years?
Recently I have read a great post on quicksprout.com, you can check detail that how to spin top posts to get a new content idea for your own blog.
16. Get Idea What Photography Course Are Demanded In The Market:
It’s a better place to find market demanded content by observing courses based on your niche industry. You can just a simple search on here and Udemy will show you popular courses based on your search term.
After that choose a course which has a good number of reviews along with how many peoples already enrolled.
Into the Curriculum section, you will see the structure you may able to use for your next post in that particular search term. You can read this post for detail about it.
17. Write Your Photography Post Title Starting With:
Here you can see most of the popular blog post start with
How to post:
Top 11 mistakes
Top 10 cities/people/things/place
5 Things you haven’t known
You can use these points for your blog post title. Today I saw a post with 101+ different blog post ideas it is a really great resource for you to know how you will have more ideas in your seat.
18. Review Top Companies Product That Related To Wedding Photography Industry:
Reviewing the top companies product in your niche might be linking back to your post it will help your SEO as well and you will get a valuable topic to write.
You should not only write a review, but you should also be mentioned how it’s good from your point of view or show if top experts speak about that product along with the point out the benefit of the product which gives help peoples in your industry.
19. Interview with Top Wedding Photography Expert or Bloggers:
Interviewing with the top successful blogger in your industry is a better way to increase traffic.
Because you the audience are always like to read a story about the successful expert and if your interview went well or if they like so they (Successful blogger and their fans) may share your post so it will help to increase your blog traffic.
20. Use “Pinterest” To Find Most Popular Ideas for Your Photography Niche:
If you are looking for the best idea in your niche to write great content so you can search Pinterest for your search term. You will find what the post (infographic) is peoples are repinning and commenting on. Now select from them your niche idea to write the next blog post on your blog.
21. Write About Top Wedding Photography Expert Suggested Technique/Tools:
Why don’t you try to go straight to ask the experts what type of tool they are suggesting people use and what is best from their point of view or why?
You can find here a few great resources shared by Tom Pick.
22. Find a broken link on Wikipedia By Searching Your Wedding Photography Industry Topics:
You can use this strategy by using Wikipedia. It will help with two aspects which getting an idea to write the quality content along with building quality backlinks.
A simple search on google like:
Site:wikipedia.org [Blogging] + “dead link”
Find the dead links then go to this site (https://archive.org/web/) to read what was written in this dead link
It will help to check the broken link history of the articles and now you can easily to write a new post to update on Wikipedia backlinks.
You can also the checklist of broken links backlink to get more for you.
Use free backlink checker tool to Download 1,000 links with OpenLinkProfiler.
The next step you to ask for replacing your content by emailing them.
23. Additional Tips For Wedding Photography Blog Post Ideas:
- Find out YouTube popular video which has more comments, views, likes in your niche. It will give you an idea to write a valuable post.
- You just need to set up a mobile reminder for Top Blogger/Influencer birthday and make a great wish infographic gift by mentioning their picture, website, etc..
For the next post on your blog. After that, you can tweet or email them a wishes message and a gift from you. They may retweet your post on their social network.
- Write about top communities in your niche with all resources like admin owner, a number of members, take few members images from the computer screen short and see each month top engagement post of that community to write down in your post.
- Write a post for top blogger and your income report
People are interested to see top blogger income report and they get motivated and it’s always demanding to publish this type of post on your blog.
- Write a post in a month like” Top Author or Commenters of the month” This helps more your blog engagement in the future.
- Write a review for all blogger by making separate category example:
Top Level Blogger Review (It is for the best blogger in your industry)
Best level blogger Review (It is for the medium level blogger in your industry)
Good level blogger Review (It is for newbie blogger in your industry)
- You Use Google Docs to survey your readers to get the list of the idea of what they are looking for or what they want to read.
- You write a personal experience blogging story.
- Google Trends is a great place to find the idea that what people recently searching for in your industry.
- You can also observe your Google analytic and webmaster tool notice what are the post on your blog is the best traffic and accordingly, you will be able to know what topic people interested to read.
Relevant Recommended Resources:
- Inspirational Photography Website: Look at 15 Brilliant WordPress Theme To Build Now!
- Best Platform To Learn Blogging For Beginners -Neil Patel Library:149 In-Depth Guides!
- How A Beginner Start A Music Review Blog Within 7 Minutes And Make Money!
- How to Start A Personal Lifestyle Blog Within 20 Mins: 6 Steps and 16 Profitable Ideas to Make Money
- Find The Right 1# Professional Best SEO Blog Writing Services At Cheap Price For Your Blog Today!
- How A Beginner To Start A Blog/Website for Small Business Today!
Conclusion About Wedding Photography Blog Post Ideas:
It is easy for everyone to take advantage of the free idea to get started for next demanded content.
I wrote free points that you can apply for your next blog post ideas of a wedding photography blog.
If you want to get a quick list of ideas to write about your niche then I’d highly suggest you go with the SEMrush tool.
This is the all in one marketing tool on the web.
You can do many more thing with the SEMrush and make it easy for your marketing campaign.
You might get 14 days FREE trial on the SEMrush pro version today! CLICK HERE now!
If you think this post is awesome, Please remember to share with other blogger friends on Facebook and Twitter.
Let me know what you have been using any other ways to find a valuable idea to write your blog post.