To make a successful SEO campaign, you need to go through with the several aspects such as competitive intelligence, content marketing planning, keyword research, rank tracking, link research, video SEO and technical SEO etc.
There are many SEO tools for a specific purpose.
And some of with the mix up as a general feature for all.
But it would help if you found the right SEO tool that covers in-depth research for every aspect of SEO.
All in one SEO tools are more demanding for an SEO agency or marketer.
An all in one SEO tool can save lots of time to research your campaign.
It’s going to be easier to manage multiple SEO clients reporting and research quicker.
In this post, I’m going to talk about top 7 All in one SEO toolkit for a one-stop place to make your SEO campaign successful faster.
Let’s get started now!
SEMrush is an all in one SEO tool that helps digital marketers with their SEO goals.
SEMrush is the best SEO tool with competitive analysis, keyword research, site-auditor, and many more features.
Many well-known brands like HP, Quora, eBay use SEMrush, and all the users are much satisfied with SEMrush.
● Position Tracker:
SEMrush’s position tracking tool is handy for both agencies and individuals.
You can use this tool to track your ranking in the search results, rankings of your targeted keywords, and competitors’ positions.
SEMrush provides you reports of your growth daily so that you can keep improving your strategies.
● SERP Features Tool:
SERP Features tool gives you the chance to filter your keywords by the type of search features returned in SERPs.
With the SERP Features tool, you can easily target featured snippets and get useful insights into Featured snippet volatility in SERPs.
● Position Tracking Pages:
The “Pages” feature is beneficial in tracking your search rankings.
You can simply track the pages that are currently ranking and their positions.
With this information, you will know which page you need to update, refresh, and edit with more content to rank higher.
● On-Page SEO Checker:
When it comes to rank tracking On-Page SEO Checker provides you with the most actionable information.
With this tool, you can rank higher in the organic search results and also create better strategies for your paid campaigns.
On-Page SEO Checker gives you tips to create better content and lets you compare your pages with your competitors’.
● Keyword Alerts:
The keyword alert feature informs you when your keywords lose a certain number of ranks.
It gives you insights into the cause of the fall and helps recover the rankings.
You can also get an email notification whenever your keywords change positions in the search results.
● Project Dashboard:
SEMrush’s Project Dashboard is a fantastic feature that brings all of your data together.
In this summarized area, you can see your site health, keyword positions, traffic insights, and more.
● Organic Traffic Insights:
Organic traffic report shows you the keywords that you didn’t pick up, but still, they are ranking high on the search results.
This feature will be beneficial for improving your content and adding new exciting keywords.
● Link Tracker:
SEMrush’s link tracker lets you find new link opportunities and optimize the existing ones.
If a new link is lost, you can quickly get to know why with the help of SEMrush.
Even if you update anything on your site, SEMrush can quickly send an update request to all of your existing links.
● Backlinks Gap:
Backlinks Gap does an excellent job when it comes to finding new backlink opportunities, analyzing competitor’s backlink, and removing toxic links.
A solid backlink growth ensures the growth of ranking in the search results.
● Competitive Research Analysis:
Competitive research is an excellent feature to uncover how your competitors are generating traffic, what is working for them, and what might not work for them.
Researching on your competitors can take a long time, and tremendous efforts but SEMrush provides you with the opportunity to explore everything about your competitors.
● Keyword Overview:
A keyword overview is one of the favourite SEMrush features as it shows the competition of a particular keyword.
You can get instant insights into the competition of your keywords and make better strategies.
● Keyword Magic:
The Keyword Magic tool offers more than 10 billion keywords with their PPC rate, volume, conversion rate, and more.
This tool makes your task of identifying keywords easy, and you can also see the competition score of the keywords.
● Keyword Tagging:
With the SEMrush Keyword Tagging feature, you get to tag keywords and see the changes in performance.
You can add multiple tags to one keyword and then see its recent rank in the search.
● Rank Tracker:
With the SEMrush rank tracker, you just enter your head key terms and track their rankings in the search results.
You can also compare your rankings with your competitors’ to improve your campaigns.
● Traffic Percentage Metrics:
SEMrush’s traffic percentage metric lets you know the estimated traffic volume of a keyword.
With this metric, you can quickly analyze the growth of your site’s traffic daily.
● Site Audit:
The site audit detects the issues of the site immediately when they arise, and you can solve them ASAP.
This feature keeps re-crawling the site regularly so that your SEO related infrastructures are not affected.
● Domain Overview:
Domain overview is the perfect feature to start your competitive analysis.
SEMrush tells you about your competitors’ ranking data, top organic keywords, top pages, and marketing strategies.
● Topic Research:
Topic Research is super helpful for discovering your competitors’ content and strategies.
The feature also helps you write winning content and promote them on social media.
SEMrush’s API allows you to make custom tools to research more about backlinks, SERP rank, and search rank monitoring.
● Content Optimization:
Before creating content, you can find keywords with low competition and rank potential.
SEMrush shows you the top 10 competitors of your keywords and lets you analyze them.
SEMrush can also tell you how to make your content more competitive on Google.
● SEO Content Template:
The SEO content template of SEMrush reviews your content and gives suggestions to improve.
For example, you can know how competitive the topic is, what the word count should be, and potential keywords for the post.
● Content Marketing Toolkit:
Before writing content, you need to do a lot of research on the topic.
Content marketing toolkit offers you a massive range of topics, trending words, and ideal content plans.
● Keyword Margin:
With the help of SEMrush’s keyword margin, you can easily create multiple lists of potential keywords and update their metrics regularly.
● Interface Language Selection:
SEMrush comes with this unique feature where you can improve your website’s visibility on both mobile and desktop in different countries and languages.
Your potential audience can find you easily.
● Visibility Report:
Visibility reports are crucial in forming marketing strategies.
In the visibility report, you can see when Google crawls both your site and your competitors’,
how positively or negatively your pages are impacted and more.
Except for these 25 essential features, there is a lot of features that SEMrush provides.
Some of them are:
● Domain-specific keyword ranking
● SEMrush pie chart and line graph
● Multiple websites comparison
● Organic research
● Advertising research
● Identify accurate ads data
● Ad campaign data in-depth analysis
● See competitors’ ranking
● View natural positions of competitors
● Study ads texts of competitors
● Search for proper long-tail keywords
● Track various keyword metrics
● Comparison of domains by keywords
● Crawl audit tool
Pros and Cons of SEMrush:
Pros of using SEMrush:
● SEMrush allows you to analyze the domain and gives you all the information you need in one place.
● Instead of having a massive amount of data, SEMrush comes with an interface that is easy to use.
● Advertising strategies are something that most people lack, but SEMrush provides you with the advertising data of your competitors and lets you adjust the budget.
● Backlinks are essential for SEO. SEMrush gives you both internal and external links. SEMrush also removes toxic links to keep your site healthy.
● SEMrush is excellent when it comes to monitoring your social media strategies. You can find better ways to get more popularity on social media with SEMrush.
● SEMrush’s site auditing feature is tremendously helpful as it detects the issues instantly and sorts them out.
● SEMrush provides not only organic search data but also the paid ads data.
● SEMrush has a better support team than most of its competitors. A 24/7 support team is available through email, phone, and chat.
● SEMrush lets you compare multiple competitors together.
Cons of using SEMrush:
● SEMrush plans are for one person only. If you want to add more people, than you will have to pay more.
● If you don’t have proper knowledge about SEMrush, then you will probably find all these technical things a bit overwhelming.
SEMrush Pricing Plans:
SEMrush FREE Offers:
SEMrush Pro FREE 14 Days trial now!
SEMrush Pro & PRO+CI Competitive Intelligence Add-On FREE Trial!
Ahrefs is a popular SEO tool that has an extensive backlink database and competitive research analysis.
Ahrefs is an excellent tool that comes with a lot of web analysis tools like site explorer, SEO reports, domain comparison, batch URL analysis, and more.
Ahrefs has some incredible features that can help you fulfil your SEO needs.
Here are some of the best features of Ahrefs tool:
● SEO toolbar
● Link opportunity reports
● Position tracking
● Competitors’ organic traffic
● Competitors’ paid traffic
● Outreach targets
● Duplicate link grouping
● Backlink notification
● Language filter for backlink
● Device rank tracker
● Batch analysis
● API by subscription
● Country-specific keyword ranking
● Reporting frequency
● Competitors’ backlink notification
● Disavow file creation
● Multilingual keyword rank tracker
Pros and Cons of Ahrefs:
Pros of using Ahrefs:
● Ahrefs has a vast backlink database that helps you track new link opportunities and your competitors’ links.
● Ahrefs is a powerful tool to find Google features like featured snippets, knowledge panels, and more.
● Ahrefs is one of the most reliable tools when it comes to competitive analysis, including your competitors’ links.
● Keyword research is an essential part of your SEO work, and Ahrefs helps you find the potential keywords that you can rank for.
Cons of using Ahrefs:
● Ahrefs has fewer filters for keywords research or backlink database.
● The pricing that Ahrefs has is a bit high compared to its features and other alternative tools.
● The site audit feature is weak and cannot help you find all the issues of your website.
● You can find the UI of Ahrefs a bit difficult to navigate.
Ahrefs Pricing Plans:
Ahrefs Trial Offers:
Ahrefs 7 Days trial now just $7!
Moz Pro is a reliable SEO tool with site tracking, link building, competitive research, and more.
Moz Pro is an all-in-one SEO solution that can improve your search rankings immensely.
Moz Pro Features:
Moz Pro brings you a lot is useful features for rank tracking, site auditing, keyword research, etc.
Some of its key features are:
● Site audit
● Logfile analysis
● Change tracking
● Long-tail keywords
● Keyword search volume
● Keyword suggestions
● SERP rank tracking
● Rank alerts
● Link building
● Backlink monitoring
● Data visualization
● Competitive analysis
● Custom reports
● White-label reports
Pros and Cons of Moz Pro:
Pros of using Moz Pro:
● The keyword rank tracker is brilliant, and you can use it for your competitors’ ranks.
● On-page grader and page crawler boost the performance of your site’s pages by finding the issues.
● Moz Pro’s SERP analysis is surprisingly pleasant to help you make better strategies.
● The dashboard has a new layout, and they are a great way to track your success.
Cons of using Moz Pro:
● Like SEMrush you cannot put in an URL and see its ranking with Moz Pro.
● I honestly think the keyword planner of Moz Pro is a bit limited compared to other tools.
● Moz Pro is more suitable for beginners than for people who have been doing SEO for a long time.
● When compared to its competitors, Moz Pro provides less information in the backlink data.
Moz Pro Pricing Plans:
Moz Pro Trial Offers:
Moz Pro FREE for 30 days!
Serpstat is an all-in-one SEO tool used by more than 25 lac people globally.
Using the features of Serpstat, you can increase the traffic and visibility of your website.
You can use Serpstat’s features to benefit your search efforts and SEO strategies.
Here are the best features that Serpstat offers:
● SEO keyword research
● PPC keyword research
● Backlink analysis
● Keyword rank tracker
● Top organic search competitors
● Top paid search competitors
● Site audit
Pros and Cons of Serpstat:
Pros of using Serpstat:
● You can find out your competitors’ backlinks and keywords with Serpstat’s competitive analysis.
● Serpstat allows you to track more keywords in its basic plan than any other tool.
● The site audit tool does its job well and shows the SEO health of a domain.
● Serpstat is a bit cheaper than its competitors.
Cons of using Serpstat:
● Serpstat doesn’t have an efficient backlink database like Ahrefs and SEMrush.
● The customer support team is not available always.
● Most of the time the PPC stats are not accurate, and that’s a big problem.
Serpstat Pricing Plans:
Serpstat Free Offers:
Serpstat a free plan with limited access! Try now!
SE Ranking is helpful to manage your SEO and social media strategies. A cloud-based all-in-one SEO tool.
SE Ranking Features:
SE Ranking comes with some great features that ensure your SEO success.
Some of the key features of SE Ranking are:
● Keyword research
● Backlink checker
● Backlink monitoring
● Keyword rank tracker
● Snippets tool
● SERP competitors tool
● Visibility rating tool
● Competitor research tool
● Site audit
Pros and Cons of SE Ranking:
Pros of using SE Ranking:
● The basic plan of SE Ranking is surprisingly cheaper than any other alternatives.
● SE Ranking comes with all the essential features that you need to improve your online marketing efforts.
● The interface of SE Ranking is more straightforward and less intimidating than its competitors’.
Cons of using SE Ranking:
● SE Ranking doesn’t offer advanced features like SEMrush and Ahrefs.
● Both the keyword and backlink database are not sufficient enough.
● SE Ranking offers less comprehensive reports than its alternatives.
SE Ranking Pricing Plans:
SE Ranking Free Offers:
No credit card required To Sign up for a 14-day free trial! Try now!
Mongols is an all-in-one SEO tool that is precisely cheap and offers all the essential features to bloggers and small businesses.
Even on the cheapest plan of Mangools, you will get all the features.
Here are the top 5 SEO tools that Manngools comes with:
Pros and Cons of Mangools:
Pros of using Mangools:
● The KeywordFinder works perfectly and gives you accurate results.
● Mangools is much cheaper than any other alternatives.
● The UI is straightforward to use.
Cons of using Mangools:
● The backlink results are not always accurate.
● The customer support isn’t involved enough.
● If you are looking for an advanced SEO tool, then Mangools is not the right one.
Mangools Pricing Plans:
Mangools Tools FREE Offers:
5 Month FREE With Mangools Annual Plans! Try now!
10 Days FREE trial now!
SEOProfiler is an excellent all-in-one SEO tool to help you increase your website’s ranking and traffic.
With the help of SEOProfiler businesses can outrank their competitors and achieve their ranking goals.
Here are the essential features that SEOProfiler comes with:
● Keyword ranking monitor
● Competitor monitoring
● Web page optimization
● Keyword optimization
● Weekly page audits
● Backlink builder
● Link disinfection tool
● Social media monitor
● AdWords intelligence tool
● URL monitoring
● Website integration
● Keyword suggestions tool
● Keyword difficulty tool
Pros and Cons of SEOProfiler:
Pros of using SEOprofiler:
● SEOProfiler loads a lot of features that are efficient for both research and monitoring.
● The competitor research database of SEOProfiler is quite powerful.
● SEOProfiler can manage your SEO campaigns well.
Cons of using SEOprofiler:
● SEOProfiler cannot get you the research data automatically, and you have to enter manually.
● The interface is not that good compared to its alternatives.
● SEOProfiler can be slow when it comes to loading SEO data.
SEOProfiler Pricing Plans:
SEOProfiler FREE Offers:
Try SEOprofiler 1 Week FREE For SMART Plan Now!
Best WordPress SEO Plugins To Make Your Website All In One Stop SEO Solutions In 2020!
SEO Plugins optimize your website for the search results so that you can rank higher in the search results and grow your online business.
Here are the best WordPress plugins that you can use to get the most satisfying results:
● Yoast SEO or Rank Math:
Yoast SEO is one of the best WordPress SEO Plugins.
This plugin lets you include SEO titles and descriptions in all your posts and pages.
Rank Math is also a great alternative to Yoast SEO, and it optimizes your website for both the search engine and social media.
● SEMrush SEO writing assistant tool:
SEMrush is already integrating with WordPress, so it helps you write more SEO-friendly content.
You can improve your SEO content to beat the top 10 results of your targeted keywords.
SEOPress is an excellent SEO plug-in suitable for both beginners and experienced users.
SEOPress is comparatively cheaper and includes all the essential features.
● All In One Schema Rich Snippets:
Rich snippets play a crucial role in making your website stand out in the search results.
This all-in-one schema rich snippet adds metadata to your website to increase your ranking in the search results.
● Broken link checker:
Broken links can pull down your ranking by giving your visitors a bad experience.
The broken link checker finds the broken links and fixes them without changing the post.
You can use SEOquake as a browser extension to your browser.
SEOquake helps you with all your SEO related work and gets you a better ranking.
● WP Rocket:
WP Rocket is a WordPress caching plugin that boosts your website’s speed and performance.
Conclusion About The Best All In One SEO Tools In 2020:
I think this article helped you to know the best all in one SEO toolkit and WordPress plugins for you to make your SEO campaign successful faster.
I’ve discussed above the top 7 SEO tools, but I would highly recommend you to go with SEMrush because of its all in one marketing solutions for bloggers, marketers and agencies.
With SEMrush, you can get SEO, PPC, Social media, Content marketing solutions in one-stop place.
You might try SEMrush 14 days free trial now!
Here’s other cheaper alternative to SEMrush:
Serpstat, you can get a FREE account with limited features to access if you’re a start-up marketer.
I just shared my personal opinion as per the SEO industry, Top experts advise.
Let me know if you have any questions about the best all in one SEO tools for agencies and marketing professional.
Please share this post to your social media friends today if you enjoyed it.
Relevant Recommended Resources:
- Google Keyword Planner Alternative FREE Tools For Start-up Blogger
- 9 FREE Excellent Tools To Check Your Website Google Ranking!
- LSI Keyword Suggestion Tool and FREE Long Tail Keywords Generator For Startup Owner
- Top 3 Excellent Tools to Find The Best SEO Keywords for Wedding Photographer Instantly!
- 63 Best SEO Tools For Small Business In 2020: Recommended For Agencies
- 20+ Best SEO Reporting Tools For Agencies!
- 7 Tools Similar to SpyFu: The Best Alternatives for PPC & SEO!
Most frequent questions and answers About The Best All In One SEO Tools For SEO Agencies In 2020!
If you search on Google the best SEO tools, you will get many results, but you need to choose the right tools that are SEO-expert.
If you have an agency or you are a blogger or an online marketer, then SEMrush is the best all-in-one solution for you.
If you are a newbie and trying an SEO tool for the first time, you can go with Serpstat.
As per expert suggestions, the top 3 SEO tools are:
3. Moz Pro
If you are a beginner, starting with zero experience, then the following SEO tools are suitable for you.
● Answer The Public
● Google’s Mobile-Friendly Test
● Screaming Frog
● Bing Webmaster Tool
● Google Search Console
● Woorank’s SEO and Website Analysis Tool
Here are the best tools or features of SEO:
● On-site recommendations
● Keyword research
● Keyword tracking
● Backlink analysis
● Technical SEO services
● Outreach software
● Finding any keyword cannibalization
There are many all-in-one SEO tools, but SEMrush is the best and most popular one.
SEMrush can take your SEO game to the next level.
If you are a beginner with a limited budget, I suggest you go with Serpstat.
There are a few great SEO tools that you can get for free.
Here is a list of free SEO tools:
● Google Search Console
● Google Analytics
● Screaming Frog
● Google Search Related
● Google Search Auto-Suggest
● Google Search “People Also ask.”