Do you want to know about AccuRanker Vs. SEMrush comparison?
If yes, then you’re welcome!
Today, I’m going to share the quick comparison for AccuRanker Vs. SEMrush for SEO and rank tracking.
AccuRanker and SEMrush, both are excellent SEO tools in 2020!
But the straight answer is AccuRanker can’t beat SEMrush.
It doesn’t mean that AccuRanker is worthless.
If you want to start proper SERP rank tracking, then “AccuRanker” is enough.
And if you want to get additional SEO, Social media, and PPC features, then SEMrush is the best choice for you.
Why SEMrush is the right choice over AccuRanker?
SEMrush offers lots more features for SEO, Social media, and PPC campaigns.
To getting on google 1st page, there are 200 ranking factors and SEMrush help you to identify most of the factors in one place.
Content length is a matter for first SERP ranking; SEMrush also offers a writing assistant tool to improve faster than any other tool.
SEMrush is pricing starts from $99/month.
And AccuRanker price is $109/month with limited SEO features only.
Note: You might try SEMrush 14 days free trial now!
Anyway, Let’s go into deep now!
What Are The Differences Between SEMrush And AccuRanker?
The list of differences between SEMrush and AccuRanker are:
● AccuRanker is only a rank tracker where SEMrush is a complete digital marketing solution.
● With AccuRanker, you can get an updated ranking database every 24 hours, but SEMrush doesn’t provide update intervals.
● Compared to SEMrush, AccuRanker is more of a primary platform, and it is easier to use.
● AccuRanker filters keywords down to zip codes, where SEMrush provides broad-based data.
● Compared to AccuRanker, SEMrush is much deeper globally, across 25 countries.
AccuRanker is a cloud-based rank tracker that tracks results in the smallest of zones daily.
If you have an agency or a professional, you can try AccuRanker for its tracking abilities.
Except tracking of keywords and websites, AccuRanker also comes with critical SEO insights for your business.
AccuRanker offers you some great features such as;
● Google Analytics:
You can easily connect your Google Analytics account to your AccuRanker account to track your Keyword rankings daily.
You can also import additional keywords using this feature.
● Automatic Monitoring:
AccuRanker tracks your keywords with some useful keyword metrics daily.
AccuRanker updates the rankings fast and makes it easy to view and understand.
● Automatic Reporting:
If you have an agency that provides services to more clients, AccuRanker can help you.
AccuRanker offers you detailed reports of your rankings with necessary charts and graphics.
● Data Export:
AccuRanker can help you export the ranking data into other formats easily.
● Agency Monitoring:
If you have a team or an agency with a wide variety of clients, this feature is useful.
With the AccuRanker, you can track and monitor a large number of keywords simultaneously.
● Competitor Monitoring:
AccuRanker comes with a Competitor Monitoring feature that enables you to track your competitors’ rankings.
You can easily compare your SEO success to your competitors to improve your SEO results.
● Up to date data:
With the AccuRanker, you can refresh the data instantly with on-demand metrics.
AccuRanker also refreshes your historical data and keyword ranking data every 24 hours.
● Third-party integrations:
If you have many tools that you work with on your site, it might become a problem to manage all of together.
AccuRanker easily integrates with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, and Adobe analytics to keep you up with your keyword rankings.
● Notes feature:
With the notes feature, you can add notes to your keywords and review them later.
You can also mark your events in the Notes.
● Segmenting filtering and tagging of data:
If you have a large amount of data to analyze, AccuRanker can help you categorize them with instant filters.
Then you can simply analyze the data.
● Identifying threats and opportunities:
AccuRanker displays the data so clearly with details that you can identify the threats and opportunities of your keywords.
● Social Media metrics:
With the AccuRanker, you can review your social media likes, comments, and shares to improve your SEO strategy.
● Tiger icon:
You can find this Tiger icon on AccuRanker’s sidebar.
This icon indicates the performance of your keywords on Google during the day.
SEMrush is a complete digital marketing solution for your business.
SEMrush can fulfill all your SEO needs with a wide variety of features.
Undoubtedly SEMrush is one of the best and most popular platforms that can help you get the best results for your online marketing.
SEMrush offers you a variety of different features that are very helpful in content creating and content marketing such as;
● SEO Analysis:
When it comes to SEO, SEMrush can be your “one-stop-shop.”
SEMrush offers you a variety of SEO tools that can guide you throughout your marketing process.
SEMrush has various metrics that help you analyze your SEO performance, Such as search volume, CPC, competitive, density, trends, and more.
● Paid ads analysis:
SEMrush helps you create catchy ads, edit them, find the best keywords for your product, analyze your competitors’ paid ads strategies, and more.
Paid ads are most important for any kind of online business, and SEMrush makes sure that your ads are doing their best.
● Content Marketing:
Before creating your business content, you need to understand your audience, and SEMrush provides you with precise knowledge about them.
SEMrush will also monitor your site or blog activities and provide some potential backlink opportunities.
● Social Media Marketing:
SEMrush comes with a social media tracker that spies on your competitors and improves your marketing strategies.
You can also schedule your future posts on social media with this tool.
● Competitive intelligence:
With the SEMrush, you can also compare this data by different parameters.
● Analyze long-tail keywords using keyword magic tool:
The Keyword Magic Tool is a keyword research tool that provides you with all the keywords that you need in your SEO and PPC campaign.
You can generate many long-tail keywords by using essential metrics such as volume, CPC, Keyword Difficulty, etc.
● Optimize Your Existing Blog posts with On-page SEO Checker:
SEMrush’s On-page SEO Checker gives you optimization ideas to improve your search rankings.
SEMrush gives you SEO optimization suggestions based on what your competitors are ranking for.
● Optimize Your Site’s Technical SEO and Site Audit:
With SEMrush’s site audit feature, you can identify your site’s technical SEO problems and fix them quickly.
SEMrush shows you three types of technical issues- errors, warnings, and notices.
SEMrush also gives your site a health score to make you understand how affected your website is.
● Monitor Your Brand Outreach Using Brand Monitoring Tool:
SEMrush Brand Monitoring tool offers you the data of all the online mentions and customer reviews of your site or blog.
Brand Monitoring tool also offers you your competitors’ online mentions.
● Find New Link Building Opportunities with Link Building Tool:
The Link Building tool enables you to determine the potential backlinks for your website.
You can improve your search rankings by acquiring the potential links.
You can also integrate your SEMrush account with Google Search Console to get better backlink opportunities.
AccuRanker Vs. SEMrush: Which Is The Right Tool For You?
SEMrush and AccuRanker both are great tools for your SEO needs with a similar price range.
AccuRanker is a specialized rank tracker where SEMrush is a complete solution for your online business.
When it comes to features, SEMrush offers you a lot more than AccuRanker.
SEMrush comes with almost all the features of AccuRanker and more.
If you have an agency with a large number of clients or if you are a high-level content marketer, you should go for SEMrush.
In case you have a small blog or website and are specifically looking for a ranking tool, you should try AccuRanker.
How to get SEMrush Pro free trial for 14 days?
Follow the following steps to get a free trial of the SEMrush Pro Plan for 14 days.
Click on this particular link to grab your 14 days free trial of the SEMrush Pro Plan.
You will land on this page.
To sign up with your email address and password.
After the registration process, you will land on this page, where you will need to fill up your billing details.
Now, you need to enter your billing information to get the SEMrush Pro free trial for 14 days.
You will just need to click on the “Place the Order” button to create your SEMrush account.
And that’s it! Now you have access to your SEMrush Pro account for free for the next 14 days.
If you use the SEMrush Pro plan for a week or more and realize that it is not suitable for you, you can easily cancel your account by contacting the support team.
How to save some money on SEMrush purchase?
If you have decided to purchase SEMrush plans to take your search rankings to the next level, I have good news.
You can save some money by purchasing any of SEMrush’s annual plans.
● SEMrush Pro Plan for 12 months- pay only $999.40 and save $200
● SEMrush Guru plan for 12 months- pay only $1999.40 and save $400
● SEMrush Business plan for 12 months- pay only $3999.40 and save $800
If you are looking for an all in one SEO tool that can help you in every regard to SEO, then you should try SEMrush.
With these yearly pricing offers, you also get to save up to $800 annually.
So, what are you waiting for?
Pros and Cons of SEMrush:
I have mentioned all the pros and cons of SEMrush below.
Have a look and then decide for yourself.
Pros of SEMrush:
● SEMrush alone can fulfill all of your SEO needs.
So, you don’t need to purchase any other premium tool.
● With SEMrush, keyword research is effortless, and you can easily find the right keywords.
● SEMrush has the most extensive database, and it gets updated frequently.
● With the SEMrush Site Audit, you can easily find your site issues and fix them.
● SEMrush Site Audit also shows you the technical SEO issues.
● SEMrush helps you track the rankings of your keywords easily.
● SEMrush is very popular and widely used (more than 5 million people use it).
● With SEMrush, you can find and estimate the traffic for any website.
● SEMrush offers you the competitor research feature that is simply incredible.
Cons of SEMrush:
● If you are not experienced enough and do not have proper knowledge, you will need some time to get used to it.
● The pricing is a bit high for starters (but it’s excellent in the long term) if you think about the package.
● Sometimes the backlink data is not accurate.
Do I recommend the SEMrush SEO tool?
Yes, I recommend the SEMrush SEO tool.
If you have read the entire review carefully, you might have already decided to purchase SEMrush plans.
If you want to rank high in the search results and outrank your competitors, SEMrush is the best option for you.
You can also get the SEMrush Pro plan free for 14 days.
So, grab the free trial and use it seriously to take your SEO results to the next level.
FAQs About The AccuRanker Vs SEMrush Comparison In 2020:
What are the AccuRanker SEO tool and their uses?
AccuRanker is one of the fastest and most accurate rank tracking tools.
With AccuRanker, you can check your website and keyword rankings and positions.
How can I get SEMrush free trial?
SEMrush free trial allows you to try it without paying for it.
You can get a 14 days free trial of SEMrush Pro plan by clicking on the link mentioned below.
Click on this link to grab SEMrush Pro free trial for 14 days (worth $99.95).
What does SEMrush correctly do?
SEMrush is an all in one SEO toolkit that offers a lot of useful features.
SEMrush’s main features are mentioned below:
● Keyword research
● Site audit
● Backlink analysis
● Keyword rank tracker
● Site positioning
● Content creation ideas
● Competitive analysis
● Updated database
● Competitors’ PPC strategies
● Advertising analysis tool
● Domain comparison
More than 5 million people currently use SEMrush, and no matter how small or big your business is, SEMrush can provide every solution.
Is SEMrush worth paying for?
Yes, SEMrush is a premium tool that comes at $99.95 per month, and I can assure you that it is worth paying that amount.
More than 5 million people genuinely believe in SEMrush, and I can tell you that you won’t regret purchasing SEMrush.
Is AccuRanker helpful in SEO?
Yes, AccuRanker is helpful in SEO.
These are the following features you can get with AccuRanker:
● Accurate ranking position.
● Keywords are updated every 24 hours.
● Ranking results within seconds.
● Customized reports.
● Manual refresh keywords.
Conclusion About AccuRanker Vs SEMrush Comparison In 2020:
SEMrush and AccuRanker, both are great tools but don’t offer any low price.
You can save huge money for annual billing.
If you go with a yearly plan on the SEMrush, then it’s coming at $83/month.
And about the AccuRanker yearly plan, it’s coming at $71 per month.
Why don’t you try SEMrush 14 days free trial now to check yourself, which is suitable for you?
Click here to get SEMrush free now!
I hope you liked this SEMrush Vs. AccuRanker comparison in 2020!
Please join my Facebook group now to get SEO and Blogging related to a FREE consultation.
Is it helpful for you?
If yes, please share this on your social media channels now!
Relevant Recommended Resources:
- SEMrush vs SEOProfiler: Which Is the Best SEO Tool For You?
- How To Do Digital Marketing For Ecommerce Website With SEMrush Toolkit
- The Best SEM Tools Alternative To SEMrush: 21 Excellent Tools Similar To SEMrush – FREE & PAID
- How To Do A Digital Marketing SEO Audit Of Your Website With A Single Click To Boost Instantly!
- How To Do Competitive Analysis In SEO With SEMrush In 20 Minutes
- SEMrush Review: Why Use SEMrush for Small Business Agencies SEO Campaign
- SEMrush vs Moz Pro: Is SEMrush is the Best for SEO?
- SEMrush Vs. SimilarWeb Comparison – Which Is The Best For Traffic Analytics?
- SEMrush Vs. SE Ranking Comparison: Which Is Right For You?
- SEMrush Vs. SERPstat: Which is The Best For Blogger and Agencies?
- SEMrush Vs. KWFinder by Mangools: Which is Right for Agencies & Bloggers?
- SEMrush VS SpyFu: Which One is Right for Agencies and Blogger?
- SEMrush Vs. Majestic: Which SEO Tool Is Winner For Bloggers & Agencies?
- SEMrush Vs. Raven Tools Comparison: Which Is Winner For SEO Marketing?
- SEMrush Vs. Brightedge Comparison: Which is Better for Bloggers & Agencies, and Why?
- SEMrush vs. Ahrefs: Why SEMrush Is The Best and Winner For Agencies/Marketers?
- SEMrush Pro Vs. Guru Vs. Business In 2020: Best For Marketers & Bloggers!
- SEMrush Vs. Alexa Tool Comparison: Which Is Winner & Right For Small Businesses Marketing?
- Start Today SEMrush Pro & PRO+CI Add-On FREE Trial For Competitive Intelligence!